ECASH WALLET ADDRESS DIFFERENCE

ECASH WALLET ADDRESS DIFFERENCE 

 Here I will share my little experience about the problem of differences in ecash address wallets. 

 At that time I wanted to transfer or move my XEC coin assets from the Huobi market to the local market in my country, Indonesia, namely the Tokocrypto market.

 But something happened, I can't move my xec coins from huobi to tokocrypto, even though before that I was able to withdraw from INDODAX to HUOBI or from INDODAX to a special ecash wallet ( CASHTAB) . 

 Then I tried to contact HUOBI customer service to ask and complain about my complaint regarding the withdrawal that couldn't be done, but apparently the customer service didn't know and couldn't answer

 I was disappointed, I tried to ask back to the official ecash telegram group, And everyone also didn't know, Until finally someone tried to solve my problem and complaint, He is MR. Cain I don't know his real name but he is famous by that name

 It turns out that the problem lies in the difference in ecash addresses in each exchange, for example in huobi the wallet address begins with the letter 15sep:xxxxxxxxxxxxx , and in indodax and cashtab it starts with the letter ecash:xxxxx, and this is the right one (which starts with the letter ecash:xxxxx)


 Mr.cain volunteered to solve my problem, he told me to convert the wallet address to the official website here
 (  https://e.cash/address-converter  ) , that's the legal address of ecash, and you can send your ecash coins to various exchanges without any problem

 I also thank Mr. Cain and the ecash team who prepared solutions to problems that might occur in the future, I continue to imagine and believe that ecash will continue to move forward to solve financial freedom problems,

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

INTRODUCTION GARIS KERAS AND HISTORY XEC IN INDONESIA